Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FOURTH AREA: Service and Baptisms

"I found Norman’s twin Brazilian sister, ha ha, almost identical, she's awesome and reminds me of Norman and loves me just like Norm, ha ha.. She is Iraci’s dog"

(I think she looks WAY more like Milo, though)
Iraci's dog

Milo

Norm & Howard
"the baptisms were two from the ward that were 8, named Dionatan and Mariane, the daughter of Irmã Iraci, and also the other elders baptized a 14 year old boy named Diordiani and hes great and the baptism was amazing and almost the whole ward was there and Mariane wanted me to baptize her and so I was so grateful for the opportunity and it was great."

"so we ate lunch and taught Emilia and her fam this week and it was great.. its so amazing to see how far she has come and how much of a change I have witnessed in her and how the gospel and blessed her life so so much, she is amazing and already talks about serving a mission, I think I already told you guys. It makes me so so happy"

Max's Zone

Making cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment